Be a Direct Employer
If you are directly employing a trainee or apprentice or have an existing worker requiring relevant training, consider doing this through the Australian Apprenticeships Program.
The Australian Government provides financial incentives and benefits to employers of trainees and apprentices.
MG My Gateway operates a recognised Australian Apprenticeship Centre call AUSNAC and they're there to assist you by:
- Identifying apprenticeships and traineeships that suit your business.
- Providing employers to Australian Government incentive payments and other benefits.
- Providing access for your Apprentice to obtain personal benefit payments.
- Providing access to government-funded training with the flexibility to obtain training at your workplace or off site with a registered training organisation.
- Ensuring you know your obligations as an employer of a trainee or apprentice.
Call 1800 993 200 for more information on new entrants and existing workers, sign ups and possible incentives. MG's AUSNAC manager Neal or one of his friendly team will be happy to help you with your enquiry. You can also send an email with your contact details including business name to email@example.com or fill in the form on this page and submit and we'll get back to you within 2 working days.
MG is your gateway to registering your Australian Apprentice and receiving government money to support skilling Australians!
Contact Us Today!